Monday, August 15, 2011

Sushi Samba Blast




This past week my super handsome boyfriend came all the back from Buffalo just to visit me, and see my new apartment. Well on friday we decided to go on a date, and we went to Sushi Samba on Lincoln Road which by the way is one of DA BEST sushi/brazilian restaurant in South Beach. Well on the way there I saw a friend from SWITZERLAND who I haven't seen in 2 years (maybe that's why people say it's a small world).. After Sushi Samba we went to see 30 seconds or Less (very funny movie), and then we came back home and ate a lot of chocolate. 

For my look I wanted a comfortable look, so I decided to wear jeans and since my handsome boyfriend gave me no time to do my hair I just put it up on a bun, which I think was good enough.


Semana passada o amor da minha vida veio me visitar e ver o novo apartamento que eu aluguei em Miami. Na sexta decidimos ir jantar em um restaurante muito bom chamado Sushi Samba em South Beach. E um restaurante japonês/brasileiro muito bom e também um dos meus preferidos. Quando estava indo para la vi um amigo meu da Suíça que não tinha visto por mais de dois anos!! Craaaazyyyy .... Depois fomos ver 30 minutes or Less e voltamos para o apartamento e meu namorado lindo fez chocolate para eu comer. LINDOOO!!!!

Como a gente foi ver um filme decidi apostar na calça jeans que e super confortável. Meu cabelo eu coloquei em um bun por que não deu tempo de arrumar. rsrs

SHIRT: LF
JEANS: 7 FOR ALL MANKIND
CUFF:JUICY COUTURE
SHOES: LUIZA BARCELOS
NECKLACE:FRANCESCA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa