Thursday, October 27, 2011

Long dress, don't care






Today I came home to Boca to visit my parents and I had to go to the doctor to check on the missing vitamins in my blood (that's why I have the band aid on my arm.. sorry). I also went to hurricane grill restaurant with my boyfriend and his cousin, and watched the Sabres Games. It was such an exciting game, and of course we won. Kaleta scored a goal which made me very happy since he is my favorite player. I'm going back to Miami tomorrow and Saturday I have a Halloween party to go but the problem is I have no idea what to wear! OMG HELP? Anyone has any costume idea?

Hoje eu voltei para Boca para visitar os meus pais e também para ir no médico checar quais vitaminas estão faltando no meu sangue (desculpa pelo Band aid no meu braco, eu tirei as fotos depois que voltei).. Depois que cheguei do medico, eu fui com o meu namorado e seus primos em um restaurante, e também assisti o jogo de hockey. Os sabres ganharam e o Kaleta (meu jogador preferido) fez um gol!!! Amanha estou voltando para Miami e sábado eu vou em uma festa de Halloween mas eu não faco nem ideá no que vestir! Alguma ideá girls?

DRESS: H&M
VEST: GUESS
RINGS: BULGARI & FOREVER 21
CLUTCH: TORY BURCH
SHOES: LUIZA BARCELOS

4 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, you look gorgeous doll! Loving your blog and following you now! Hope you come and visit mine ;) Keep It Glam - Taj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute look!!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amei seu vestido ! eu adoro loongo !seu blog é maravilhoso ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa