Sunday, October 30, 2011

Miami Night



Friday I went to an amazing restaurant with my handsome boyfriend in Miami.. I don't remember the name but I know it is located at the Soho House Beach Hotel in Miami. The food is delicious and I can't wait to go back with my family there..

Sexta feita eu fui em um restaurante muito bom com o meu namorado em Miami. Eu nao lembro o nome, e so sei que e no Hotel Soho Beach House.. Logo logo vou voltar com os meus pais para eles experimentarem..

xox

SHIRT: I DONT REMEMBER
PANTS: TRUE RELIGION
SCARF: ALEXANDER MCQUEEN

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love your style! following :)

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Miami! Last time I went there it was ridiculously hot and humid! Wish I could go back!


    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. great top and scarf :)

    www.northernstyle.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heey girl,
    I love your outfits!!
    Follow eachother with bloglovin??
    http://poshyparis.blogspot.com
    xoxo ivana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where are the shoes from?! I LOVE them! :)

    Follow me!
    http://fashionwithachanceofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there mates, how is everything, and what you want to
    say on the topic of this piece of writing, in my view its genuinely remarkable in favor
    of me.

    my webpage: cash advance nc

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa