Thursday, November 3, 2011

Furr in Florida?!






Hello beauties!! You guys are probably wondering where I'm going with all that leather and fur BUT I have a logic explanation why I wore that on a sunny day.. Well like you guys know I go to school for fashion design and today for my Fashion Illustration Class I had to draw a mini fall/winter collection. Well since is really hard to find good leather or fur swatches my teacher said we could wear it instead of glueing the swatches on the board. My collection was mainly about leather and fur so that is the reason why I'm wearing leather and fur on a sunny day.. It was the best collection ever done by me and I was really proud of my hard work. The 6 hours non stop drawing paid off after all. :)


Olá meninas!!! Vocês provavelmente estão se perguntando onde eu estou indo com tanta pele e couro nesse dia ensolarado! Bom eu tenho uma ótima explicação para esse tantão de roupas.. Como vocês já sabem eu estou indo para a faculdade de moda e hoje na classe de ilustração de postura de moda a gente teve que desenhar uma mini coleção de outono e inverno. Minha coleção foi baseada em couro e pele de animal então como esses dois tecidos são difíceis de achar a minha professora falo que a gente podia usar uma roupa com aquele tecido ao invés de colocar no poster.. Essa minha coleção foi umas das melhores que eu fiz até agora! Ficar sentada desenhado por 6 horas valeu a pena. :)


SHIRT: GUESS BY MARCIANO
VEST: LF
PANTS: GUESS BY MARCIANO
SCARF: NORDSTROM
BOOTS: BRAZILIAN STORE WHICH I DO NOT REMEMBER THE NAME


XOX
HAVE A GOOD WEEK BEAUTIES! 

7 comments:

  1. OMG I need this fur vest... with a hood too?! I love this!!!!!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Realmente sua coleção está maravilhosa! very good =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! So cozy and chic - and adore your blog btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !! SUCH A SOLAR, SMILING GIRL !!!


    THANK'S FOR THE COMMENT ON MU BLOG,DARLING!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT !!!

    KISSES FROM ITALY www.thelastillusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, I don't think I see much fur or leather in Florida, but your post explains it! I'm glad you liked the way your collection!! And the outfit is really great, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so gorgeous in that vest!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the fur and leather together!! So stylish and pretty!!
    Love,
    s
    http://mademoisellesonushka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa