Thursday, February 9, 2012

'Peace' of Advice



Soon pictures of this outfit!








"A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water."- Eleanor Roosevelt



Hello bombshells, 
Fist of all I'm in Miami from sunday through thrusday therefore I cannot make any new posts due to the fact that my roommate moved out (THANK GOD) and she used to pay for cable and the internet, so I'm not going to have internet in my apartment in Miami for a while but I will post as soon as I'm back to Boca Raton. Now beautiful girls who actually read what I'm writing; today I'm going to give you the best piece of advice ever?! SO PAY ATTENTION!! DO NOT LIVE WITH A GIRL EVER IN YOUR LIFE UNLESS YOU KNOW HER FOR 50 YEARS OR MORE OUT OF YOUR LIFE. Trust me, you will regret it if you do not listen to me. I learned the hard way that living with someone who you do not know well will come back to bite you on your ass. Girls cannot live with other girls unless they are practically sisters and I mean "best friends since when they were born" type of friends. I lived with a girl who I met in High School and I only knew her for a year and I did the tremendous stupid mistake of  to living with her. God it was one of the worst mistake I made in my whole life, but I did learn something out of it. I learned to not trust people I do not know, that they are actually people out there who are only friends with you depending in how you can benefit them and to not live with anyone but my husband and kids. Well there you go, I hope you guys take my advice instead of committing the same mistake I did.


Olá bloguetes, 
Primeiro de tudo, eu estou em Miami de domingo a quinta então eu não posso postar nada por que FINALMENTE a minha colega de quarto mudou e era ela que tomava conta da conta de internet então eu não tenho mais jeito de fazer nenhum poste de Miami. Agora eu vou te dar o melhor conselho da sua vida então para aquelas leitoras que leiam o que eu escrevo escutem bem ok! NUNCA MORE COM NENHUMA MENINA QUE VOCÊ NÃO CONHEÇA POR MAIS DE 50 ANOS DA SUA VIDA. Confie em mim, você vai totalmente e absolutamente se arrepender de morar com qualquer menina que você praticamente não conheça a sua vida inteira. Eu morei com uma menina que eu conheci na escola e só fui amiga dela por um ano. Quando a gente descobriu que íamos para a mesma faculdade em Miami decidimos morar juntas. Foi o pior erro da minha vida morar com essa menina, mas felizmente eu aprendi algumas coisinhas basicas como; nunca confiar em uma menina que você não conheça a tempo (ainda mais americana), aprendi que nesse mundo tem pessoas que só são suas amigas até o ponto que você possa beneficia-las, e também a não morar com ninguém até eu me casar e tiver meu marido e filhos. Espero que vocês prestaram atenção e não fazem o mesmo erro que eu cometi. 


SKIRT: FOREVER 21
SHIRT: BCBGMAXAZRIA 
BAG: BALENCIAGA


XOX, 
ISA

24 comments:

  1. thats horrible about your roomate.. it def is an exprience all the time! love this outfit btw.. gorge!
    xo,
    LMQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. sucks about your roomate but at least she's gone now! I don't think I'd ever be able to live with someone while I'm still young (& single lol)..I've been living alone for the past few years & I love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. love ur electric blue blazer n the long skirt
    Btw NEW POST in my blog...Drop by!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the yellow bag!
    xxx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the whole casual outfit with the blazer! Lovely and simple!! And the blue blouse is a glam.
    Would love to see more of your outfits. Follow me, I'm following you!

    InaSHOEWRECK.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, it's so hard to live with other girls! I adore this gorgeous silk shirt - you look so beautiful in it!

    x
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the yellow clutch honey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love the skirt!!
    olguiscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute phone case!
    I love that yellow clutch! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous outfit! I really like your bag and blouse.

    thanks a lot for your comment!!

    www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that oversized black and silver pendant! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Must be very diffficult to find the right person to live with.I love the colors in this outfit!! Thanks for your comment, I´ll follow you for sure in GFC. Please don´t forget to follow me back dear.Kisses from www.stylepicture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the mobile cover as well as the outfit! You look pretty!

    Thanks for a lovely comment on my blog! :)

    www.diary-of-mia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your shirt and skirt are stunning together!

    ReplyDelete
  15. great mix of colours with the teal and yellow! glad to have found your blog today!

    www.cashmerechronicles.com

    Maridel

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it!!!! So cute!!!! <3

    http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow, I LOVE the necklace in the first picture!!! also love the outfit in the second, especially that pop of yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your style beauty :) Follow you from now!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful combination, I'm loving all parts here!!!
    Thank u for your comment, and yes I have no problem if we follow each other, I'm starting now!;)
    kisses

    Jelena
    glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo
    News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

    Here is my homepage - continue reading

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa