Thursday, March 29, 2012

Outfit of the Day: Bandanna










"I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act; but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act."- Buddha


Hey lovies, 
I'm still on my spring break and I haven't done anything excited! I promised myself I wouldn't put myself through that again but unfortunately the lack of friends who stick up to a plan they had with you affects my life! Why can I not find someone who will be truly my friend like the friends I had in Brazil?! So many girls complain about finding a good guy to date and my complain is even worst because good friends should be easy to find! I'm thankful I have a great guy in my life tho.Anyways, these shorts are something I worked during my spring break. I think I did really good on them but when I washed it the whole back came apart! :( Don't worry I took those before I washed them! Enjoy it!


Olá amores, 
Ainda estou de férias e ainda não fiz nada legal!! Eu prometi para mim mesmo que eu não ia passar por isso de novo e com certeza queria fazer alguma viagem legal mas infelizmente aqui na Florida e muito difícil achar alguém para viajar com você por que as meninas adoram dar bolo em qualquer um! Ainda bem que eu tenho o meu boy mas como ele trabalha é difícil ele poder viajar comigo. Bom voltando para o assunto de moda! Esse short eu fiz com uma calça velha da minha mãe. Só pintei e rasguei um pouco pra ficar desse jeito. Amei o short mas infelizmente quando eu coloquei na máquina de lavar a parte de trás rasgou inteirinha! O que vocês acharam?! 


SHORTS: TRITON (BUT I DYED)
SHIRT: DON'T REMEMBER
SCARF AS BANDANNA: ALEXANDER WANG
SHOES: ALL STAR
BAG: LOUIS VUITTON
SUNGLASSES: RAN BAY 

30 comments:

  1. Estavas fantástica mesmo, és linda de morrer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing shorts. Love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - I REALLY LOOOOOOOVE THE STYLE! GREAT JOB! xo SANNI #

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought sunglasses like those! SO cute!

    http://vivikstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this style is amazing and you look beautiful!!

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing blog, absolutely love it! x

    http://zoeelizabethmaxwell.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this shorts!!!
    BESOS desde España
    www.mermaidprincesss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ola!
    que lindo esto blog!
    eu gosta tambem esperimentar com jeans,
    que acho de tuas calçaS? muito lindi::)))
    eu vo a fazer a misma coisa amagna com meus veios jeans,
    agora seguindo o teu blog:))
    Eu soi italiana mas morai em lisboa no 2009, e gosto a lingua portuguesa,
    bejinos!
    amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good friends are super hard to come by but at least you have your honey! I am the same way, not many friends, but an amazing fiance! I love your bandana and shorts! Great look! Hope your spring break continues to be relaxing. Thanks for visiting my blog! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit! So effortlessly chic!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    PS Following! Hope you'll follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  11. those sunglasses are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me encantan los pantalones!!! besitos guapa

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, you really have no words ... and this beautiful outfit you're well!
    I also like the warm look you can wear shorts!
    I follow with pleasure, I hope you will do the same .. a big kiss!

    sinoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woow woow wonderful photos ! love your shorts and shirt !
    follow each other!?:)

    Kisses
    Mirel

    http://fashionalphilosophy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the comment! :)
    I love your blog and this outfit.
    I'm a your new follwer.
    If you want, follow me :)
    Kiss Juliette

    http://believeinyourdreamsjuliette.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the outfit loads
    you look soo nice

    would you like to follow each other?

    check out my latest post
    www.fashion-footprints.blogspot.com
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. you rock this outfit so well... i like your short!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my god, you are sooo beautiful!

    Let's follow eachother! www.parisandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love these shorts! And you've just inspired me to wear my scarf as a bandanna!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow such a chic casual outfit! Adore the shorts!

    x
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really love this post!!! :)

    Can you follow my blog? http://www.saltosdecristal.com/

    I will follow you back.

    Please! :)

    Kisses,
    http://www.saltosdecristal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. qual ray ban é o seu?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey you :) Looooooved your pics!! You have a great sense of fashion, and you're obviously gorgeous!! Thanks for following me ;) **

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amo muuuiiito a sua exarpe! Ando louca á procura de uma igual, mas em preto e não encontro em lado algum! :S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa