Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Look of the Day: Night + Day

Hi Girls, 
Here are two outfits I put together this weekend for going out at night or date lunch with girl friends. I absolutely love the polka dot skirt from Forever 21 paired with a white shirt also from Forever 21. The skirt make it more of a daily outfit and I love how sweet and romantic it looks. 

For the first outfit which is the one with the bird shirt from Forever 21and the lace skirt. I love the shirt with the shirt pattern, so I combined it with a lace skirt and heels to dress it up a little bit. 

What do you guys think? 







Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity. - Oprah Winfrey

FIRST OUTFIT:
SKIRT: 
SHIRT: FOREVER 21
SHOES: LUIZA BARCELOS

SECOND OUTFIT:
SKIRT: FOREVER 21
SHIRT: FOREVER 21
BELT: MANGO

By Isa Malago

8 comments:

  1. good look ;]

    www.facebook.com/kamila321

    follow me!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bird shirt is so lovely :X


    http://lorenamarchis.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! love that print on your last skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both looks are "Amazingly Beautiful" for sure!

    You are so right, that polka dot skirt is quite flirty and romantic. Too cute!

    http://theleatherskirt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first is so pretty!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute! love this outfit :)
    if you want follow me..
    kiss, juliette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa