Monday, December 2, 2013

Outfit of the Day; Black + Cheetah Thanksgiving Outfit

Hello Ladies, 
I am fully recovered from my food coma due to the Thanksgiving weekend. Not only I ate a lot on thursday because I had to share the day between Tony's grandparent' lunch and my parent's dinner, but the leftovers also kept my belly full for the whole weekend! I am from Brazil, so I am not used to celebrating Thanksgiving till I moved here. Today I confess it might be my favorite holiday because of the Black Friday sales, but also means we are getting closer to celebrating my birthday and repeating the food coma thing all over again on Christmas Eve and Christmas day. Anyways, here is what I wore thanksgiving day all day! I paired my Zara leather leggings  with a cheetah shirt (also from Zara), and a BCBGeneration Fur Vest. Check it out and let me know what you guys think!

Hello amores, 
Na quinta foi o Thanksgiving (ação de graças) aqui nos Estados Unidos, e eu comi TANTO que o final de semana inteira fiquei cheia e cansada! haha.. Eu fui na casa do meu namorado para almoçar com a família dele e depois voltei para casa pra jantar com meus pais, então imagine o tanto que eu comi na quinta! Eu não estou acostumada em comemorar o Thanksgiving por que no Brasil isso não existe, mas confesso que agora esse feriado é um dos meus preferidos por que eu sei que logo depois vem o meu  aniversário  e o natal - e também a comida é maravilhosa-.

  Enfim, eu usei um look super bacana e quentinho por que o dia estava um pouco frio então aproveitei para usar minha legging de couro da Zara, uma blusa de oncinha também da Zara e um colete de pele (faux) da BCBGeneration. Espero que gostem meninas, 













"Attract what you expect, reflect what you desire, become what you respect, mirror what you admire"

SHIRT (BLUSA): ZARA - ANTIGA
LEGGINGS- ZARA
SHOES (SAPATO); VALENTINO
BAG (BOLSA): BALENCIAGA
FUR VEST: BCBGENERATION
RING (ANEL): BCBGMAXAZRIA
LIPSTICK (BATOM): RUBY WOO BY MAC COSMETICS
By Isa Malago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa