Friday, January 24, 2014

Outfit of the Day; More Snow and Some Pink

Hello gorgeous, 
Here is another outfit I wore on my trip to Buffalo. We went up to Ellicottville , another town 
close by Derby, which  had a little bit of more snow so we could go for a ride on the snowmobiles, but when we got there it was warmer and all the snow started melting. Since there was not enough snow for snowmobiling, we decided to go eat  and walk around the town instead. I wore my pink cashmere  poncho from Juicy Couture, warm leggings, my Zara coat and boots with fur in the inside. I added my Bauble Bar necklace, and a BGBGeneration turban. Check out the pictures and let me know what you guys think. 

Oi amores,
Aqui esta mais um look que usei quando viajei para Buffalo. Nesse dia decidimos ir para Ellicottvile, que é pertinho de Derby, por que tinha mais neves e queríamos ir passear de snowmobile. Quando chegamos lá, já tinha esquentado um pouco e a neve começou a derreter então nós acabamos indo passear na cidade e almoçamos por lá também. Enfim, eu usei meu poncho pink de cashmere da Juicy Couture, uma legging preta, bota que comprei em Campos de Jordão, e meu casaco preto da Zara. Nos acessórios eu decidi usar meu colar da Bauble Bar e uma turban da BCBGeneration. Conferem as fotos e espero que gostem.








"Surround yourself with those who see the greatness within you, even when you don’t see it yourself."

By Isa Malago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa