Saturday, January 4, 2014

Outfit of the Day; New York City #1

Hello cupcakes, 
Today I brought for you the first outfit I wore on my trip to New York City. First I have to say that I got a stomach bug the night before, which made me sick the whole night before my trip and the whole first day in New York as well. Now with that being said, I am sorry I do not have a lot of pictures of this look. Anyways, I did not do a lot the first day there besides going to Times Square. I personally love that spot where everything is so bright and so alive, and just being there made me feel a little better. After, we went back to the hotel to change because we were all going out to dinner at Catch, but unfortunately I hit the bed at 6:30PM and only woke up at 8:00AM the next day. When I woke up I felt 100% better, which makes it safe to say that sleeping a little bit more than 12 hours can cure anything. Anyways, my first outfit was very comfortable and cozy! I wore Zara Shorts paired with a black long sleeve asymmetrical shirt from All Saints, a Louis Vuitton Scarf, grey cardigan and a Black Zara Coat. To add some color I added my red Balenciaga bag, and to add a touch of New York Fashion I also wore a black floppy hat from Marciano. So ladies, what do you guys think?
Oi amores,
Trouxe para vocês o look que eu usei em New York City no primeiro dia. Na noite anterior eu fiquei muito doente e durante o dia em NYC eu ainda estava um pouco doente então desculpa pela falta de foto e detalhes do look. Como ainda não estava me sentindo muito bem, a gente só foi na Times Square e depois fomos para o hotel, onde eu acabei dormindo das 18:30 ate as 8:00 horas. Quando acordei estava me sentindo bem melhor então o próximo look vai ter mais fotos dos detalhes  para vocês conferirem. Enfim, eu usei meu shortinho da Zara com uma blusa preta de manga longa da All Saints, e casaco preto antigo da Zara. Nos acessórios apostei em uma bolsa colorida da Balenciaga para dar uma cor no look, chapéu da Guess by Marciano, e meu lenço da Louis Vuitton.





"No one is born hating another person because of their skin color, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart that its opposite"- Mandela

COAT: ZARA
CARDIGAN: CANNOT REMEMBER (SORRY)
SHORTS: ZARA
SHIRT: ALL SAINTS
BAG: BALENCIAGA
HAT: MARCIANO
GLOVES: SAKS FIFTH AVENUE
SCARF: LOUIS VUITTON

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa