Thursday, January 9, 2014

Outfit of the Day; New York City #2

Hey ladies, 
Here is another #ootd from my trip to NYC! I had woken up feeling a 100% cured from the stomach bug I had the night before, and to make the day even better, I looked outside the window and it was snowing! I got out of bed and started getting ready so I could go out there and take some pictures while snowing, but since I am a super girly girl, I took too long and the snow was gone! Well I took pictures outside my hotel anyways, and after went to explore Fifth Avenue for a little. My hotel was the Hilton Midtown, which is located on the Avenue of Americas. It was an amazing location not only because it was in the middle of everything, but it was right next to Fifth Avenue and Central park! Anyways, me and Tony decided to go to Bergdoof Goodman and when leaving it finally started snowing again! Yay! So here are some pictures with and without snow for you guys to check out! Hope you like itt :)

Hello Ladies, 
Vim mostrar para vocês outro look que usei quando viajei para New York City com o meu namorado (Tony). Nesse dia estava completamente curada da minha virose e quando acordei percebi que estava nevando! Ebaa! Tentei me trocar rápidinho para poder tirar algumas fotos enquanto nevando, mas quem me conhece sabe que e meio impossível eu me trocar rápido. Enfim, quando fui tirar foto já tinha parado de nevar mas mesmo assim tirei fotos para vocês verem. Depois decidimos ir andar na 5th Avenue, e assim que estavámos saindo da Bergdorf Goodman começou a nevar de novo! Ebaaa! Aproveitei para tirar mais algumas fotos! Fiquei no Hilton Midtown que fica na Avenue of Americas. O hotel e ótimo e com preço bom, que fica localizado do lado da 5th avenue e pertinho do Central Park.. Bom meninas, espero que gostem do meu look! 









"Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do." Nelson Mandela

COAT (CASACO) ZARA
SWEATER: H&M
JEANS: SEVEN FOR ALL MANKIND
BAG (BOLSA): BALENCIAGA
SOCKS (MEIA): H&M
SCARF (PASHMINA): CAROLINA HERRERA
BEANIE (GORRO); SAKS FIFTH AVENUE
GLOVES (LUVA): MICHAEL KORS 
LIPSTICK (BATOM): RUBY WOO BY MAC COSMETICS
By Isa Malago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa