Saturday, February 8, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Jacksonville for the Weekend

Hellooo pumpkins! 
This fall/winter I thought one of the greatest and biggest accessory to be worn was the felt hats. Since I have seen many inspiring bloggers and fashionistas wearing it, I decided to give it a try, which to me the outcome was very pleasant lol.  I spotted this big floppy hat at Marciano and when I saw it I knew it was the perfect one for me. I love statements accessories to kinda pull the whole outfit together and give it that "wow" factor. In this case, it was successfully achieved when I paired the black hat with my Nasty Gal spike coat and a white LF Store underneath.

  I wore this outfit when me and my friend Sabrina drove up to to Jacksonville, so the jeans made it comfy enough for the long ride and the boots were just worn so I could fit more things in the suitcase lol.  Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the pictures and let me know your thoughts in the comments. 









SWEATER: LF STORES
UNDER SHIRT: ASOS
PANTS: 7 FOR ALL MANKIND
BOOTS: STEVE MADDEN (OLD)
BELT: HERMES
HAT: MARCIANO
COAT: NASTY GAL (OLD)
BAG: MICHAEL KORS
By Isa Malago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa